Bacon Brussels Sprout Casserole
You know what’s great about this Bacon Brussels Sprout Casserole, other than how delicious it is? That it becomes even more delicious the next day!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook brussels sprouts about 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain and chop brussels sprouts.
- Add chopped brussels sprouts to a baking dish and stir in 1/2 of the chopped bacon, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Pour cream over brussels sprouts. Top with cheddar cheese, remaining bacon, breadcrumbs and dot with pieces of butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.