Bacon Beer-Battered Onion Rings
Bacon? Beer? Onion rings? Yes to all of this! Yes to life! Yes to staying in more!
- In a large bowl, dredge onions in flour. Remove onions and set aside. To the bowl of flour, add milk, baking powder, paprika, salt, beer and chopped bacon. Stir to combine.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat onions in bacon beer batter. Carefully add coated onions to oil and fry for 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a bowl, whisk together ingredients for dipping sauce. If desired, top with chopped bacon.
- Serve onion rings with dipping sauce and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.