Bacon And Egg Crescent Squares
Ready for your new favorite brunch meal? Enjoy Bacon & Egg Crescent Squares! They are so, so good!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out crescent dough on a lined baking sheet and cut in half to make two rectangles. Roll up the edges of the dough.
- Crack two eggs into each piece of dough. Top with mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper. Arrange slices of bacon around the edge of the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until crescent dough is golden and eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Remove from oven, garnish with sliced green onions if desired, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.