Avocado Pesto Zoodles
Craving something healthy and delicious? Then you’ve got to whip up these Avocado Pesto Zoodles! It’s so easy, especially when you do it all using your Veggie Bullet. Click here and get $25 off the Veggie Bullet with the code word “COOKING”!
- Using the standard Spiralizing Blade on your Veggie Bullet, spiralize each zucchini and then place it into a medium-size bowl.
- Saute the zoodles with the tomatoes for 3 to 5 minutes, until “al dente.” Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken breasts, then set aside to cool. Once cooled, slice with the Veggie Bullet Slicer attachment.
- In the Veggie Bullet Blender attachment, place the avocado, basil, garlic, pine nuts, lemon juice, water, salt, and pepper. Secure the blade and then blend until smooth. Adjust seasonings as desired.
- Pour the pesto over the zoodles and tomatoes. Toss gently with tongs.
- Using the Veggie Bullet Shredder attachment, shred the Parmesan cheese.
- Divide zoodles into bowls. Top with sliced chicken and shredded Parmesan. Garnish with basil and pine nuts.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.