Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls
It is a truth universally acknowledged that avocado and bacon go VERY well together. Which is why these Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls are delicious. Fry ’em up!
- Drizzle sliced avocados with lime juice and salt.
- Lay out an egg roll wrapper. In the middle, place 1 slice of jack cheese, two slices of avocado and 1 slice of bacon. Fold egg rolls similar to a burrito. Fold one triangular facing you over the filling, fold the sides in, then use your fingers to wet the last corner with water to create a seal when you fold it over.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a deep skillet to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully fry egg rolls in hot oil, about 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until both sides are golden brown.
- Remove egg rolls from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.