Apple Pie Stuffed Cupcakes
Apple Pie Stuffed Cupcakes? It’s the best of everyone’s favorite dessert worlds! Keep it simple by using store bought apple pie filling and frosting, or be cool and make your own. The choice is up to you! Enjoy!
- In a large bowl, add cake mix ingredients and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine. Bake in a cupcake tray per package directions. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cupcakes have cooled, use either a small circle cutter or a knife to cut a small circle from the center of each cupcake. Do not discard.
- Scoop apple pie filling into a piping bag or ziplock bag with a corner cut off.
- Pipe apple pie filling into the center of each cupcake. Top with cupcake piece you cut out.
- Frost with vanilla frosting by either piping or spreading, whichever is easier.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.