Apple Pie Roses
These apple roses are stunningly gorgeous, HEALTHY, delicious and easy to make! When it comes to desserts, it turns out that you CAN have it all!
- Mix instant vanilla pudding mix and milk until thickened. Chill in the refrigerator if needed as per box instructions.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll out pie crust. With a pizza cutter, make 6 slices lengthwise to make 7 strips.
- Using a mandoline slicer, cut apples into thin slices, then line them up, overlapping along each dough strip. Apples should stick out slightly on top but not on the bottom — cut off ends if needed.
- Roll up each strip to form a rose shape, then set aside.
- Spray muffin tins, then put 1 rounded tbsp of vanilla pudding in the bottom of each cup. Place each apple rose roll-up into vanilla pudding base, then sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. Bake for 10 minutes, until apples are browned on top and dough is cooked and golden.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.