Apple Pie JELL-O Shots
You’ll know it’s party time when you bust out the Apple Pie JELL-O Shots! They’re not your normal JELL-O shot, and you’re gonna love them.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine apple juice and gelatin. Whisk and let stand for 1 minute as gelatin dissolves.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon. Whisk to combine. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Add spiced rum and stir. Allow cooling, until it becomes slightly runny.
- While the filling cools, slightly roll out pie dough. Using a circle cookie cutter or a knife, cut out circles. Place pie crusts into tart tins or muffin tin. Bake for 25 minutes, or until pie crusts are golden brown.
- Remove crusts from oven and allow to cool. Once cooled, fill pie crusts with JELL-O filling. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.