Apple Pie Chimichangas
Hi, these Apple Pie Chimichangas are going to change your life.
1) Fill each tortilla with apple pie filling. Brush one side of the tortilla with egg wash, and fold like a burrito.
2) Fill a deep skillet halfway with oil and heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3) Carefully add apple pie filled tortillas to hot oil. Fry 5 minutes per side, or until both sides are golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
4) Roll chimichangas in cinnamon sugar until fully coated.
5) When ready to serve, top with caramel sauce, whipped cream and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.