Apple Pie Casserole
In our continuing quest to find new and delicious ways to eat apple pie, we have found this: Apple Pie Casserole. It’s so crazy easy and yummy. Give it a try!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl add diced apples, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
3) Pour apples into a greased casserole dish, spreading out evenly.
4) Separate biscuit dough into 6 or 8 biscuits, depending on the size of your casserole dish, and place on top of apples. Brush with more melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
5) Bake for 35 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
6) Top with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.