Almond Chocolate Pastry Puffs
Learn how to make a very fancy looking dessert with these Almond Chocolate Pastry Puffs!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Lay out puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut into 9 squares. To make the ultimate pastry shape, gently fold each square into a triangle. Make two diagonal cuts, creating a diamond shape in the middle, but keep the dough attached. Open dough, and fold the two side edges over each other. (See video for visual instructions.)
3) In the center of the dough, place 1 small slice of marzipan or almond paste, chocolate chips and sliced almonds. Place on baking sheet.
4) Brush pastries with egg wash.
5) Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
6) Remove from oven, drizzle with chocolate sauce and powdered sugar, serve warm and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.