4 Cheese Mac And Steak
Will this be your favorite mac and cheese ever? It’s totally possible.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and season with salt and pepper. Add red bell pepper.
- Cook until steak reaches your desired doneness. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Whisk in garlic, milk, red pepper flakes, cream cheese and pepper.
- Whisk in cheddar cheese, flour, jack cheese, and Parmesan. Whisk until cheese is fully melted and sauce is thickened.
- Stir in pasta shells, parsley, steak and bell peppers. Mix until everything is combined and coated.
- Remove from heat, serve with more red pepper flakes if desired and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.