4 Cheese Mac And Steak
Will this be your favorite mac and cheese ever? It’s totally possible.
1) Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and season with salt and pepper. Add red bell pepper.
2) Cook until steak reaches your desired doneness. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3) In the same skillet, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Whisk in garlic, milk, red pepper flakes, cream cheese and pepper.
4) Whisk in cheddar cheese, flour, jack cheese, and Parmesan. Whisk until cheese is fully melted and sauce is thickened.
5) Stir in pasta shells, parsley, steak and bell peppers. Mix until everything is combined and coated.
6) Remove from heat, serve with more red pepper flakes if desired and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.