30-Minute Mongolian Beef
When you’ve got so little time, but still want something delicious for dinner, what’s a person to do? Make 30-Minute Mongolian Beef!
- Place sliced steak in a large ziplock bag. Add corn starch, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and hoisin sauce to the bag. Seal the bag and spread the marinade around until beef is fully coated. Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- To make the sauce, add 2 teaspoons of oil to a pan. Add ginger and garlic. Stir. Add soy sauce, water, and brown sugar. Stir until brown sugar dissolves. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sauce starts to thicken. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate skillet, heat cup of vegetable oil over medium heat. Add beef and saute for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. Remove beef and drain oil.
- Add the beef back to the skillet and cook for another minute or so. Add sauce and simmer until beef is cooked through. Stir in sliced green onions.
- Remove from heat, serve with steamed rice, and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.