30-Minute Mongolian Beef
When you’ve got so little time, but still want something delicious for dinner, what’s a person to do? Make 30-Minute Mongolian Beef!
1) Place sliced steak in a large ziplock bag. Add corn starch, 2 tablespoons soy sauce and hoisin sauce to the bag. Seal bag and spread the marinade around until beef is full coated. Marinate for about 10 minutes.
2) To make the sauce, add 2 teaspoons of oil to a pan. Add ginger and garlic. Stir. Add soy sauce, water and brown sugar. Stir until brown sugar dissolves. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken. Remove from heat and set aside.
3) In a separate skillet, heat cup of vegetable oil over medium heat. Add beef and saute for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. Remove beef and drain oil.
4) Add beef back to skillet and cook for another minute or so. Add sauce and simmer until beef is cooked through. Stir in sliced green onions.
5) Remove from heat, serve with steamed rice and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.