3 Musketeers Cheesecake Bars
Win over anyone with these easy, craveable cheesecake bars with an extra sweet twist!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) For cookie dough, mix the butter, 1 cup white sugar and 1 cup brown sugar until well combined. Set aside.
3) Mix cream cheese and vanilla. Once combined, add in 2 eggs and 1 cup sugar. Mix.
4) Take half of the cookie dough and press into an even layer into the bottom of a lightly greased 11x17 inch baking pan.
5) Sprinkle half of the candy over the dough in an even layer in pan, then pour cheesecake filling over the dough.
6) Take the reserved half of the candy pieces and place them atop the cheesecake.
7) Bake for approximately 35 minutes. When finished, a toothpick should come out clean.
8) Slice, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.