20 Minute Steak And Fries
Wanna feel fancy? Here’s how to have a delicious steak dinner in just 20 minutes. #DinnerParty
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Pat dry steaks and make sure they are at room temperature.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet on high heat for 3 minutes. Add butter. Add steaks to pan, season with salt and pepper. Sear on each side for 1 minute.
- Add frozen french fires to pan and season with rosemary, a sprinkle of pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Remove from the stovetop and place it in the oven for 10 minutes. Adjust the time slightly based on how you light your steaks.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.