Garlic Cheddar BBQ Chicken Nachos
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the shredded chicken and ¾ cup of the BBQ sauce to a bowl. Mix the ingredients together until well combined. Set it aside for later.
- Add the potato chips to a large bowl. Sprinkle the Roasted Garlic & Cheddar Seasoning on top. Lightly toss the seasoning with the chips so that they are coated in the seasoning.
- Add half of the chips to the baking sheet and spread them out into an even layer.
- Pour half of the cheese sauce on top of the chips.
- Distribute half of the shredded chicken over the cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle half of the grated cheddar cheese on top of the chicken.
- Arrange the remaining potato chips on top of the cheese and repeat steps 5-7.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Drizzle the remaining ½ cup of BBQ sauce over the nachos.
- Sprinkle the diced red onion, diced tomatoes, and sliced green onions on top.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.