Fusilli With Pesto
This easy-to-make, incredibly tasty pasta dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner!
*Note: You can use either a mortar and pestle or a food processor to blend the pesto.
1. Mince a clove of garlic and crush in a mortar until you have a garlic paste. Add pine nuts and salt and crush into the garlic paste.
2. Chop basil leaves and grind into mixture in mortar.
3. Add olive oil and more basil until desired texture is achieved.
4. Add pesto mixture to cooked pasta and stir to combine.
5. Mix in some of the grated Parmesan cheese and top with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe on Youtube: https://youtu.be/zZgy0HP2rEU
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.