Funny Face Bacon, Leek and Cheese Quiche
1. On a lightly floured working surface, roll out the puff pastry thinly, and place it in a tart pan with removable bottom.
2. In a large mixing bowl add the eggs, sour cream, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Whisk until combined and stir in the diced leek, bacon, and cheese.
4. Mix again and pour the filling over the tart shell.
5. Smooth it out with the help of a spatula and bake in a preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 25-30 minutes or until the top of the quiche will be golden brown in color.
6. Remove the quiche from the oven and let it cool slightly, then decorate with hard-boiled egg as eyes, chopped parsley as hair, ketchup as smile, and half of a cherry tomato as a nose.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.