Fried Oreos Recipe
1. To make the donut batter for this fried oreo recipe, in a large mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder, and powdered sugar.
2. Stir in the egg, whole milk, and vegetable oil.
3. Mix until batter forms and set aside.
4. Take one pot and pour in vegetable oil to fill 3 inches in high so you can deep-fry the oreo donuts.
5. Dip each oreo cookie in the batter and fry the oreo donuts for about 2 minutes on each side.
6. Serve them with a dusting of powdered sugar while still warm.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.