French Toast Nuggets
- Tear each slice of bread into 4 equal pieces
- Roll and smash each portion of bread into a tight ball.
- Mix the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in a small bowl with a whisk.
- Dip each ball of bread into the egg mixture to lightly coat it.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan. Fry the ‘nuggets’ in the butter until golden brown. Depending on the pan size, this step may have to be done twice in order to cook all ‘nuggets’.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a large zip-top bag.
- Place all of the cooked ‘nuggets’ into the cinnamon and sugar zip-top bag. Zip the top and shake to coat the ‘nuggets’.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.