Football Rice Krispie treats
- In a large pot, melt the butter then add in the mini marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows have fully melted into the butter.
- Add the cocoa powder into the melted butter and marshmallows then stir until combined.
- Working quickly, add in the rice krispies and begin to fold them into the chocolate marshmallow mixture.
- Once the rice krispies are evenly coated shaped them into footballs. Lightly coat your hands with flavorless oil then roll about ¼ cup of the rice krispie mix into a ball. Using your finger tips, shape the ball int an oval football shape then place on a sheet pan prepared with parchment paper. Repeat this process with the rest of the rice krispie treat mix. Allow to set for a minimum of 2 hours to over night.
- Once set, decorate the footballs with the royal icing to create the stitching design on the top of each fotball. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.