Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners then set aside.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, scoop the cake batter into the muffin tin, filling them ½ way.
- Place a frozen Ferrero rocher in the center of each cupcake. Then cover the cady with cake batter, making sure they are ⅔ of the way full.
- Bake the cupcakes per the directions on the box, 20-25 minutes, then allow cooling fully at room temperature
- Fit a piping bag with a star tip then fill with the chocolate frosting.
- Pipe the frosting on the top of each cupcake in a rose pattern the top off with an additional Ferrero rocher candy. Lastly, sprinkle over the decorative sprinkles and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.