Fall Spice Donuts
- Make the pudding according to instructions on the box using 2 1/2 cups milk.
- Once the pudding has come together add in desired flavoring.
- Fill a piping bag with the cream.
- Gently cut a small hole in the top of each donut using a small knife.
- Insert the filled piping bag into the hold in at the top of the donut and pipe filling the center with filling until some of the filling peaks out.
- Continue to fill until all of the filling has been used.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.