Epic Brunch Calzone
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
- Place pizza dough onto a floured surface. Cut into 4 pieces which you will roll out into 8” flat circles.
- Scramble the eggs and then set aside.
- Place the cheese down into the center of the dough followed by the cooked hash browns, sausage, bacon and scrambled eggs.
- Wet the edges of the dough to help with the sealing process.
- Fold the dough over the center and then press down. Fold up the edges around that layer to seal around to create a half moon.
- Bush lightly with olive oil then slice small slits in the top, for air to vent. Place onto a greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until the dough is crispy and cooked.
- Take out and top with butter and drizzle calzone with maple syrup for extra epicness.
Notes: Makes up to 4 calzones
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.