English Muffin Meatball Cups
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread crumb, cheese, Italian seasoning and salt. Once thoroughly mixed, form into 6 large meatballs, set aside.
- In a 6 well muffin tin, layer 1 english muffin, overlapping each half of the the muffin to fill the whole muffin, making a cup shape.
- Place some red sauce in the top of each english muffin “cup”.
- Next, top teach english muffin with a meatball and sprinkle over some cheese. Repeat this process until all of the muffins are filled.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes, until the meatball is cooked through and the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
- Add more steps if need
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.