- Firstly, Heat the oven to 350°F then place paper baking cups in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, eggnog, oil, and eggs with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Then fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake for 13 – 15 minutes or until cupcakes springs back when touched lightly in the center. Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.
- Place sanding sugar on a plate. Cover each cupcake with a small amount of fluffy white frosting. Dip frosted cupcakes in sanding sugar.
- Squeeze green cookie icing into a bowl. Cover each ice cream cone with a thin layer of cookie icing using a frosting spatula. Roll cones in sanding sugar to coat. Let stand 10 minutes. After that, top each cupcake with 1 sugar cone.
- Place flat ribbon applicator tip on extruder of red cupcake icing. The pipeline of red icing around the bottom edge (non-pointed end) of each cone
- Cut each yellow fruit chew into 3 pieces; knead each until soft. Roll pieces into balls; gently press 1 ball onto the tip of each sugar cone (can use frosting to attach if difficult)
- In conclusion, cut each pink fruit chew into 2 pieces; mold each into squares, and cut each square diagonally into 2 triangles. Flatten each triangle slightly; place 1 on either side of hats to create “elf ears.”
- Enjoy Elf Hats!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.