Egg in the Hole
1. Cut 2 slices of bread and with a small knife, cut a hole on each slice.
2. Heat a frying pan at medium heat and add the olive oil. In a bowl, add the tomatoes, chopped green parsley, stir for a minute.
3. Place the slice of bread the center of the pan.
4. Pour the eggs mixture on the center of each bread hole, add salt and pepper and add 1/2 cup of mozzarella shredded on top. With the remaining bread, close the hole and press over the eggs.
5. Turn the heat to low and cook for 1-2 minutes
6. Turn the slice and leave for another minute. Serve
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.