Double IPA Beer Cheese
- Heat butter in a saucepan until melted then add in the flour. Whisk until thickens.
- Add in the IPA beer, milk, worcestershire sauce, dijon mustard and smoked paprika. Mix together until it starts to get even thicker.
- Once thick and smooth, add in the shredded cheeses and continue to stir.
- Turn down to low and let simmer. Keep stirring until the cheese has fully melted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour beer cheese into a serving bowl and eat warm soft pretzels.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.