Double Chocolate Lava Cake
- Preheat the oven to 425℉.
- Spray two 6 oz. ramekins with non stick baking spray.
- In a small pot combine butter and chocolate, over medium heat melt and mix until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Add in flour and stir until just combined making sure not to overmix.
- Evenly divide the mixture into the two ramekins.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center is slightly soft. Remove and let it sit for 1 minute.
- Turn ramekin upside down onto a serving plate, dust with powdered sugar and serve with raspberries.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.