Disney’s Jack Jack Cookie Num Nums
1. Preheat the oven to 375℉. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla on medium speed until creamy.
4. Add eggs one at a time on low speed until they are incorporated.
5. Slowly blend dry mixture into wet mixture and stir in chocolate chips without overmixing.
6. Using a tablespoon drop the cookie dough onto the baking sheets and bake for 11 minutes.
7. Cool on a wire rack then share and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.