Deep Fried Stuffing Balls
- In a large bowl, combine the leftover stuffing with the eggs and parmesan.
- Roll the stuffing mix into a ball then flatten with your hands. Spoon a tablespoon of the cranberry sauce into the center of the stuffing then wrap it up into a ball, taking care to make sure the cranberry sauce is sealed in the center.
- Allow the stuffing balls to chill in the fridge for 2 hours to over night.
- Next prepare the stuffing balls to be fried. Fill a large deep pot with 3 cups of oil. Heat the pot over mediuem high heat util the oil is hot.
- Once chilled, roll each ball in the flour followed by the egg then the bread crumbs mixed with parmesan.
- Gently place each stuffing ball in the oil and fry until golden brown, about 4-6 minutes. Transfer the stuffing ball to a plate lined with a paper towel to drain off any excess oil. Repeat this process until all of the stuffing balls are fried.
- Garnish with additional parmesan and cheese and cranberry sauce and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.