Deep Fried S’mores
- Take an 8×8 pan, line it with parchment paper. Don’t worry about covering the bottom, but let it go over the sides. This will make it easier for you to pull out the s’mores.
- Place the graham crackers along the bottom of the pan. Be sure to cut the graham crackers to size if needed.
- Melt 8 oz of chocolate wafers in the microwave.
- Spread the chocolate along with the graham crackers.
- Place the marshmallows on the chocolate.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate.
- Pour and spread along the top of the marshmallows.
- Place the rest of the graham crackers on the top. Press down.
- Freeze for 2 hours, then cut.
- Freeze the s’mores for at least 2 more hours, I prefer overnight.
- Heat the oil to 375 F.
- Whisk all the other ingredients until smooth.
- Bring out the s’more chunks, a few at a time.
- Stick toothpicks into the marshmallow you can.
- Drench in the batter and shake off slightly.
- Fry for 1 – 1 1/2 minutes top and bottom.
- Top with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and serve warm!.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.