Date Walnut Gingerbread Loaf Cake
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Grease loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, add dates, boiling water and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Whisk well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add banana, vegetable oil, brown sugar, molasses and vanilla. Whisk well.
- Add date mixture to wet mixture and whisk well.
- Add dry ingredients into wet mixture. Alternate adding dry to wet with whisking well.
- Once all ingredients are combined, add chopped walnuts and whisk.
- Add batter to loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.