Dark Chocolate & Sweet Tahini Cups
- Firstly, Melt oil in a small pan, add tahini and coconut sugar and stir until incorporated and the sugar has melted
- Stir in rice flour and salt and leave to cool.
- Add dates and tahini to a food processor and mix until smooth. Add in water and salt and pulse until it has thickened
- Melt chocolate.
- Fill 20 mini muffin cups halfway up with melted chocolate. Tilt half of them around a bit to allow the chocolate to cover the sides
- Put tahini and coconut mix in the middle of half chocolate cups.
- Use a toothpick stick to make a swirl.
- Make balls of the tahini and dates filling and place in empty chocolate cups.
- Add a thin layer of chocolate on top so the tahini is completely covered.
- Top with some toasted sesame seeds and flaky sea salt (optional)
- In conclusion, Place in the fridge to firm up. Store in the fridge or freezer.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.