Crostinis Paired with Prosecco
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice baguette into ½ thick slices , line on sheet tray and coat with olive oil. Place in oven for 8-9 minutes until browned. Pull out the oven and let cool.
- Prepare crostini by larying ⅓ with cream cheese then topping with lox and dill.
- Prepare ⅓ with ricotta cheese, then adding pesto and red pepper flakes.
- Prepare remaining with slices of brie, alfalfa sprouts, and raspberries on each.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.