Croissant Breakfast Boats
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut down the middle of each croissant using a scissor or a knife and pull apart to create a boat shape.
- Layer the cheddar, mozzarella, bacon, mushrooms, spinach, and scallions in the croissant boats, filling them up all the way.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg and milk together.
- Pour the egg mixture into each boat. Top with more mozzarella.
- Loosely cover the top with aluminum foil to avoid the bread darkening too much.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 to 25 minutes, so the bread has turned golden brown and the fillings are puffy then set in the center.
- In conclusion, Garnish with chopped bacon and scallions. Serve warm!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.