Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak Dip
1. Add the olive oil to large skillet over medium high heat. Add the chopped onions and bell peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Remove the onions and peppers and place in the bottom of your slow cooker.
2. Add the chopped steak to the hot skillet and season with salt, pepper, soya sauce, and thyme. Stir the steak pieces until no longer pink and add to the crockpot.
3. In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Pour mixture over the steak in the crockpot.
4. Top with the slices of provolone cheese.
5. Cook the dip on high for 1 hour, until hot. Stir well before serving .
6. Serve this dip with toasted garlic bread, or with chips or crackers.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.