Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie
- Spray the slow cooker insert with cooking spray and add the chicken, celery, onion, and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the chicken soup, milk, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper, blending well.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken, cover, and cook on low heat for about 3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir in the frozen vegetables and arrange the 8 biscuits on top.
- Bake for 30 mins or until golden brown, cover if top begins to brown too much. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.