Crispy Chicken and Waffles
- Place the chicken in a medium sized bowl, mix in the cajun seasoning, garlic powder, paprika and black pepper. Mix well until evenly coated.
- Add in buttermilk and Tapatio, mix well. Then crack the egg and beat well into the mixture coating the chicken.
- In a large bowl add flour, cornstarch, and chicken bouillon seasoning mix well.
- Add in the chicken without the excess liquid and coat it in the flour mixture.
- In a skillet, heat up the oil. SHaking off the excess flour and add in 3-4 tenders at a time, flipping until a golden brown color has been reached or the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Toast the waffles, top with the chicken tenders, bacon and green onions. Drizzle with honey mustard and maple syrup, enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.