Crispy Cauliflower Tacos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat together egg and milk and coat cauliflower in mixture.
- In another bowl mix together panko crumbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Coat cauliflower.
- Place on the pre-lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes flipping over after 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Begin to layer. Place down tortillas, then kale, golden cauliflower, cabbage, jalapeno, onions and drizzle with sriracha mayo.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.