Creme Brulee French Toast
1. Layout the toast bread in a baking pan lined with parchment paper or greased with butter.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix the cream with the eggs and vanilla extract.
3. In a small saucepan over medium heat warm melt the butter, sugar and honey together.
4. Pour the egg mixture on top of the toast and let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
5. Pour the melted sugar and butter mixture on top of the toast and bake in already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until golden brown in color.
6. Let it cool slightly and serve with powdered sugar.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.