Creamy Cheese Stuffed Baby Bell Peppers
- Preheat the oven up to 350 degrees and cut the baby bell pepper into two half and clean it from seeds and stems using a spoon, Oil the pepper by tossing in olive oil.
- place the pepper on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the edges show some color remove them and let it cool
- Prepare your stuffing while roasting the peppers, Place the cream cheese, walnut, garlic, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix until creamy you can add some shredded cheddar cheese in the mix but leave some on top, test the cream for flavor if you like you can add more salt or pepper.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees, Stuff the peppers using a spoon or a piping bag add more shredded cheese on top, put them back on the baking sheet, If the cream is soft you can put them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes till it set up, Put the stuffed pepper in the oven and bake for about 8 minutes until the top begins to brown
- place them on a plate and it ready to serve
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.