Cornflakes Christmas Wreaths
- Measure cornflakes into a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Once melted, add the marshmallows and stir continuously until completely melted. After that, stir in food coloring.
- Pour melted marshmallows into the large bowl with the cornflakes. After that, stir until well coated.
- Layout a piece of parchment paper on your kitchen counter. Dollop spoonfuls of the cornflake mixture onto the parchment paper.
- Grease your (clean) hands with butter or cooking spray, dip them in a little bit of water, or wear gloves. And use your fingers to shape each spoonful into an individual wreath.
- In conclusion, Top each wreath with sour candy ribbons, cinnamon candies, and sprinkles.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.