Corn on the Cob Ribs
- Firstly, cut each corn on the cob into 4 equal parts, cutting lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil with Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning and brush over corn pieces.
- Place in an air fryer at 400 degrees Fahrenheit and fry for 5 minutes on each side. They will curl and be slightly charred.
- While the corn cools, mix the mayo, Kartago America Harissa Hot Sauce, and lime juice together.
- Place corn ribs on a platter and drizzle the spicy mayo on top. In conclusion, Garnish with additional cotija cheese and chopped cilantro, and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.