Cookie Smores Bars
- In a large mixing bowl add the butter and turbinado sugar.
- Mix until combined and stir in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix again, and stir in the baking powder, flour, and oats.
- Mix until soft dough forms and transfer half of the dough into an 8×8 inch brownie pan and spread it out.
- Top it with marshmallows and add the remaining another half of the dough. Smooth it out.
- Bake in the already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let the bars cool for 15 minutes before serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.