Confetti Waffle Cookies
- In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla and milk.
- Whisk until smooth. Set aside.
For the cookies:
- Preheat your waffle iron to high.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Turn the mixer down to medium and add eggs and vanilla.
- On the mixer’s lowest speed, add flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix until just combined.
- Stir in sprinkles.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray. Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon, put about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough onto the waffle iron. Close the iron and let the dough cook for 2-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take the cookies off the iron and dip them into the glaze while still warm.
- Set on a wire rack and add sprinkles.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.