Cold Peach Crunch Top Cheesecake
- Mix together sugar, flour, sugar powder, and baking powder then add egg yolks. Keep the whites.
- Divide the dough into halves. Cover each half in food wrap and press it to make a flat even piece of dough. Place 2 pieces of dough into the freezer for 2 hours or until the moment, the dough is cold and solid.
- Combine sugar and butter. Mix well till the even fluffy substance.
- Add flour, vanilla sugar, and potato starch mixing all the time.
- Add eggs.
- Slowly add cream cheese continuing mixing.
*Whisk it directly before placing the filling onto the baked crunch of the cake.
- Drain peach can and chop peaches into cubes of about 1-inch size. Place aside.
- Take the remaining egg whites and whisk them for 2 minutes. Start slowly to add sugar in it continuing mixing.
- Firstly, Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Take a dip baking form of 10 to 13 inches and grate one part of the frozen shortcake dough onto the bottom of the baking form. Even it and slightly press it.
- Bake it until it becomes an orange-gold color for about 15 minutes.
- On the baked bottom place the cheese masse. Even it.
- Cover it with chopped peaches.
- Cover it with the whisked form and grate the second piece of the dough on the top of the cake.
- In conclusion, Bake for about 1 hour 15 minutes. Cool it in the opened oven.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.