Coconut Curry with Chicken Meatballs
- Add the curry simmering sauce to a large pan along with the chicken meatballs. Cover and simmer on low for 15-20 minutes until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Cook 1-2 cups of the jasmine white rice as directed on the package and then fluff and place into a serving bowl.
- Top rice with the chicken meatballs and the rest of the sauce.
- Garnish dish with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serve with warm naan and some lime wedges.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.