Coconut Butter Pecan Praline Sheet Cake
Enjoy this mouthwatering and easy-to-make Southern dessert: a rich and moist coconut butter pecan cake finished off with sweet buttermilk pecan glaze. With summer approaching, it’s the perfect treat to bring to a barbecue or a party, or even to eat with your morning coffee.
Instructions1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, frosting, eggs, oil and half-and-half; mix well.
3. Add 1/2 cup chopped pecans to the mixture; stir to combine.
4. Pour the batter into the greased baking dish.
5. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. To make the butter pecan glaze, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add condensed milk; stir. Heat thoroughly, then add remaining 1/2 cup of chopped pecans. Stir again to combine and then remove from heat.
7. Spoon sauce over individual slices of cake or spread over the entire cake (recommended) and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.