Cocoa Bread Pudding
- Cut the bread into small cubes and toast them in heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add the warm milk, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and the eggs.
- Mix until combined and pour the mixture over the toasted bread.
- Let the bread cook in heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
- Let it cool slightly and serve in a plate with marshmallows burned with torch and scoop of ice cream.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.